Houdini Wrist Warmers
Keep your hands warm with all your fingers free. Made in Polartec Power Stretch Pro. 4-way stretch. Moisture-wicking. Extremely durable.Features:
Keep your hands warm while keeping all fingers free with these fleece wrist gaiters in Polartec Power Stretch Pro. Perfect if you need to handle a camera, phone, camping stove or other equipment on a cold day outdoor.
Power Wrist Gaiters is a Houdini classic made from surplus fabrics from other production. Polartec Power Stretch Pro is probably the best fleece fabric on the market. It has a smooth, durable outside reinforced with nylon and a soft, cozy inside. It keeps you warm while transporting moisture away from your skin. The fabric is Bluesign® certified.
Some people use the Power Wrist Gaiters as a performance garment for running, camping or hiking. Some use them simply to keep their hands warm at the office (they are highly keyboard compatible) or at home.
- Made in Polartec Power Stretch Pro
- Moisture wicking
- Wear with or without thumb holes
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Weight 23 g
- Made in Latvia
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry bi-component construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
Ski, climb, hike and explore the wild with minimal environmental impact
Houdini is a Swedish brand founded by mountaineer Lotta Giornofelice, a pioneer in the production of responsible outdoor clothing. The team of Houdini have spent the last 25 years creating sustainable alternatives for the sportswear.
The Houdini design team is an odd band of scientists, artists and adventurers united by a passion for solving the challenges of sustainability in the clothing industry. The team creates technical, minimalist outdoor apparel that let you experience the wonders of the world without causing harm.
Every garment in the collection is made from 100% either recycled, recyclable, renewable or biodegradable materials. Circular products, made from recycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but Houdini needs your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to Weekendbee and we’ll recycle it back to Houdini’s production.
- Certified by EMAS (EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme)