Manduka Pro Travel Yoga Mat 2.5MM - OEKO-TEX certified
At 50% lighter than your PRO, we’ve made it easier to take on your next retreat or anywhere your adventures take you. Now you can have the density, performance and durability you know and love from your PRO everywhere you go. This next evolution of the PRO mat has the ability to be folded without leaving creases. This has been a long time coming – complete your PRO collection today!
All PRO Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage.Features:
- Same dense support as the Manduka PRO™ & PROlite®, but a thinner, travel-friendly version
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- The PRO Series is hand-finished so may vary slightly in length
- Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique
- Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa hand towels or yogitoes hand towels to absorb moisture and increase grip. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa mat towels or yogitoes mat towels. For towel guidance read our guide to yoga towels.
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under our lifetime guarantee.
- 1.1kg; 180cm x 61cm; 2.5mm thick
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- 100% latex free
- Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.For thorough clean:
Use Manduka's batonical mat cleaner.For further mat care guidance, check out Maduka's mat care guide.
- Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended. Please see the lifetime guarantee page for care/cleaning methods that void the Lifetime Guarantee
The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.To Store:
Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.What's sustainable?
Designed to last years, the PRO Series curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO Series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances. Crafted in Germany.