Patagonia Men's Essential A/C Boxer Briefs
Comfortable boxer briefs made with TENCEL® lyocell/spandex jersey and breathable recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Features
- Highly Breathable, Cool-Wearing Fabric: Made with soft 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey and breathable 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex stretch micromesh fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Contoured Pouch: No-fly contoured pouch provides friction-free support
- Micromesh Gusset: Mesh gusset and contoured pouch provide extra airflow for increased breathability, comfort and quick-drying performance
- Flatlock Seams: Flatlock seams reduce bulk and provide chafe-free comfort
- Ergonomic Patterning: Ergonomic patterning and stay-put design won’t constrict or ride up
- Anti-Roll Comfort Waistband: The anti-roll, comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 85 g (3 oz)
- Body: 5.7-oz 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey
- Pouch and gusset: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh with a wicking finish and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
View Patagonia's Footprint ChroniclesAbout Patagonia
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.