Patagonia Men's Pack In Insulated Jacket A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance jacket with a recycled polyester stretch shell. Features
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane solid plain-weave fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light and stretchy 60-g FullRange™ polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper, stand-up collar and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and a left-front pocket that doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at the center front, hem, cuffs and collar seals out cool air
- 471 g (16.6 oz)
Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.What is Sustainable?
- Recycled Polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Check the Footprint Chronicles
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.