Patagonia’s Slope Runner Vest 4L Long-haul comfort with storage to keep layers, nutrition and hydration organized and within easy reach. Features
- Lightweight and breathable materials mapped to provide moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile stretch pockets on chest fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles
- Dedicated phone pocket on chest
- Hydrophobic mono-mesh back panel for maximum airflow
- Two 500ml HydraPak® flasks included
- Available in four sizes/chest measurements: XS: 76-84 cm; S: 86-94 cm; M: 96-104 cm; L: 106-122 cm
- 160 g (6 oz)
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament meshNote
160 g (5.64 oz)
37 x 40.5 x 1 cm (14.5 x 16 x.5 in)
4L (244 cu in)
- Recycled polyester
- See the product’s footprint
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.