Patagonia Women’s Soft Hipster Underwear This low-riding hipster underwear is made of soft, lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric with MiDori® bioSoft and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Features
- Stretchy synthetic fabric wicks moisture and has MiDori® bioSoft and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Solids and prints: 4.8-oz 88% nylon (55% recycled)/12% elastane jersey. Stripes: 4.8-oz 81% nylon (40% recycled)/7% polyester/12% elastane jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- 31 g (1.1 oz)
Solids and prints: 4.8-oz 88% nylon (55% recycled)/12% elastane jersey.
Stripes: 4.8-oz 81% nylon (40% recycled)/7% polyester/12% elastane jersey.
All with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled Nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- bluesign® approved.
View Patagonia’s Footprint ChroniclesAbout Patagonia
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.