Patagonia women’s take-it-anywhere running jacket with 100% recycled nylon
The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Super lightweight for running & walking with wind protection.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with drop tail for improved fit while moving
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 96 g (3.4 oz)
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- Slim fit
1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles What is Sustainable?
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
View Patagonia’s Footprint ChroniclesAbout Patagonia
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.