Patagonia Women’s Nine Trails Shorts - 4" - Recycled Polyester For the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/elastane blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Features
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane stretch-woven blend; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester crepe built-in liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Stylish waistband with wrapped elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1" side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4" inseam
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size SmallMaterials
Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.What’s Sustainable
- Recycled Polyester
- bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
View The Footprint ChroniclesAbout Patagonia
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.