Patagonia women's soft shorts overall from organic cotton
Overalls meet Patagonia's beloved Stand Up Shorts®. Comfortable, versatile and made for getting dirty in the garden, they are constructed with our classic 100% organic cotton Stand Up canvas. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Features
- 100% Organic Cotton Canvas
- Made of 100% organic cotton woven into a timeless 9.5-oz canvas Short Length
- Traditional Overall Bib
- Traditional overall bib in a short-length version with Stand Up pocket details
- Chest Pocket has Two Drop-In Spaces and One Zippered Section Center front has patch-on pocket with secure zipper section and two drop-in spaces to easily hold your garden seeds
- Adjustable Straps Adjustable straps with sliders fit most torso lengths
- Metal-Shank Button Hip Openings
- Metal-shank buttons on left and right hips make getting them on and off extremely easy
- Pocket Details Deep-front Stand Up pockets and two half-moon back pockets secured by traditional Velcro®, just like the originals
- 13cm / 5” inseam
- Weight 422 g (14.9 oz)
- Regular Fit
- 9.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Organic Cotton
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
View The Footprint ChroniclesAbout Patagonia
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.