Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat 4.7 mm
The PROlite yoga mat is the perfect solution for people seeking a lightweight yoga mat with superior quality and comfort. The PROlite is a light, zero-waste yoga mat for the studio and on the go.
Standard: 1.8kg; 180cm x 61cm; 4.7mm thick
Long: 2kg; 200cm x 61cm; 4.7mm thickFeatures:
- Standard: 1.8 kgs; 180cm x 60cm; 4.7 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor.
- Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- Warm or sweaty? Always pair your PRO mat with a towel to absorb the moisture and increase your grip.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex-free
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under the Lifetime Guarantee.
OEKO-TEX Certified PVCUse and Care:
To Store : Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In : The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method . Slipping while breaking the mat in? Use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean : Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended. Please see the Lifetime Guarantee page for care/cleaning methods that void the Lifetime GuaranteeWhat's sustainable?
- Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Read more about Manduka's lifetime guarantee
- During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere.
- The PRO Series is also certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- Made in Germany
- Read more about Manduka's sustainable production