Fix your clothes with style! Vaatelaastari - the FabPatch attaches with rubbing without ironing or sewing!
Water-repellent and flexible FabPatches are suitable for fixing quilted trousers, sweatshirts, sneakers and backpacks, for example. Suitable for both elastic and inelastic textiles.
POLKU includes 5 FabPatches :
- Maxi, 2 pcs, 11 x 8 cm, oval, black
- Medium 2 pcs, ⌀ 6,5 cm, round, design Tiheikkö, designer Joonas Ursin
- Mini 1 pc, ⌀ 4,5 cm, black
- Attaches by rubbing . Remember to follow the guidelines!
- Suitable for most textiles. Coated or chemical-rich textiles, such as plasticizers, may have less wash resistance.
- You can cut FabP atches if you wish. The smallest is suitable, for example, on the opposite side or for small holes.
- The product does not contain substances that are harmful to health or the environment.
- Store the product in a closed bag.
- Recycle with textile waste. Be sure to recycle the packaging as well! The raw material of the bag is a renewable natural resource, sugar cane.
- Designed and manufactured in Finland
- Instructions for use in Finnish, Swedish and English are included in the package.
- Due to its size, the product is not recommended for textiles under 3 years of age.
- Manufactured by Oikiat Design Oy
100 % recycled polyesterWhat's responsible?
- 100 % recycled polyester
- Oekotex 100 Standard certified textile
- Global Recycled standard certified yarns
- Repairing clothes extends their life and reduces the carbon footprint of each garment