Manduka's Equa Hand Yoga Towel
Absorbent and quick drying, the eQua® Hand Yoga Towel is the perfect accessory for any yogi or fitness guru who likes to work up a sweat and keep grip on the mat. With a unique performance of sweat activated grip. The more you sweat the better the grip.
- 67cm x 40cm
- Great for face, body, and hands!
- Designed for light to medium perspiration.
- Ultra lightweight with exceptional durability.
- Tightly woven fibers produces a soft, suede-like feel.
- Split microfiber technology for optimized moisture absorption, evaporation, and wet-grip.
- Exceptionally durable and incredibly quick drying
- Works great for all types of yoga including hot, vinyasa and power
- From studio to beach this towel is lightweight and easy to take on the go
- The small eQua® Hand Towel is multi-functional and can easily transition to a beach, surf, travel, gym or workout towel
To Use: Lay the towel on top of the mat, under you hands (or feet). To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before each additional use.
To Wash: To avoid any color bleeding, Manduka recommends washing eQua® Towels with like colors twice before first use. Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang to dry (recommended) or tumble dry on low setting.What's sustainable? The eQua® microfiber fabric is a recyclable synthetic material, engineered for performance & durability. We consider the product to be an eco-conscious choice when the towel is used to its fullest potential. Its versatility eliminates the need for other fitness towels that wear out quickly. While the material will survive countless uses and washes, it can also be re-purposed as a multi-functional cleaning cloth if its life as a fitness accessory comes to an end. The packaging is made from 100% recycled PET material.