Patagonia Midsize classic backpack with two main compartments and one external stash is perfect for managing your daily grind. Features:
- The Refugio Pack has a large main compartment that includes a lined tablet pocket as well as a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
- The front organizational compartment has all the pockets you need for managing cords and electronic accessories
- The front stash pocket is just right for a passport or other small items you want to keep close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel; they’re also handy for carrying hat and gloves or wet, muddy gear
- Highly breathable airflow mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness provides all-day carrying comfort
- The sternum strap is adjustable to accommodate layers; it’s also removable
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 666 g (1 lb 7.5 oz)
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Recycled Polyester & nylon
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.