Patagonia women's Fleetwith Dress
The Fleetwith Dress was built for hiking, traveling and general getting out and about. Made from a 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane blend that’s quick-drying and resists wrinkling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Features
- Made of recycled polyester and elastane for comfort and stretch while on the move
- Tank with cross-back, reinforced straps
- A dropped waist and an encased drawcord create modern shaping and allow for a customized fit
- Three front pockets: two side-entry with an additional concealed, zippered one on the right side.
- Princess seams create a flattering shape
- Shirttail hem
- Above-the-knee length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 198 g (7 oz)
3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
View The Footprint Chronicles
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.