Our midsize workhorse in the Black Hole® collection. Perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.Features
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main zippered compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket provide organization
- Large front and top stash pockets keep necessities organized and accessible
- Mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- 810 g (1 lb 12.6 oz)
810 g (1 lb 12.6 oz)
22" x 10.5" x 6.75"
32L (1,953 cu in)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 100% postconsumer recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Bluesign® approved fabric
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.