Patagonia Women’s R1® TechFace Hoody
Warm, stretchy and breathable like our Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Features
- Fleece-Like Comfort with Durable Face Fabric Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Designed for Movement Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Under-the-Helmet Hood with Visor Adjustable, under-the-helmet hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility
- Pocket Features Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Low-Profile Variable Conditions Cuffs Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Adjustable Hem Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 337 g (11.9 oz)
5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWhat is Sustainable?
- Bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Recycled Polyester
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.