Patagonia stylish duffel-bag made from 100% recycled polyester Patagonia’s go-to Black Hole® Duffel (unisex). This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip. Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing. Features
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The top zipper opens wide to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand; the Black Hole® Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- The padded, removable shoulder strap lets you carry the Black Hole Duffel over your shoulder and reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- The padded, removable backpack straps have an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort, weight distribution and versatility
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- 930 g (2 lbs.8 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz)
53.3 x 34.8 x 26.9 cm (21" x 13.7" x 10.6")
40L (2,441 cu in)
- 100% postconsumer recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- View The Footprint Chronicles
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.