Manduka eKO® Mats - Toxic-Free Yoga Mat
The eKO® Lite 4mm Yoga Mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet. Each mat is hand processed and has unique patterns.Features:
- 2.1 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 4 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
- Made with a unique sealed-cell surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats.
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with a towel during a warm/sweaty practice.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% Latex-free; Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
Keep your eKO® mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.For monthly refresh:
Maintain the performance of your eKO® mat by applying Manduka's natural rubber yoga mat restore once a month. Allow the cleaner to sit for 5 minutes and then use a clean cloth to gently wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.For thorough clean:
Use Manduka's botanical mat cleaner.For further mat care guidance, check out our mat care guide.
- DO NOT put the eKO® Series in the washing machine, as it will damage the mat and increase the breakdown of the rubber mat
- DO NOT soak or submerge the eKO® Series in water
- DO NOT use the salt method on the eKO® Series
- Usage of the eKO® Series in a hot environment can dry out the rubber and thus loose performance and reduce flexibility of the material. If used in hot areas, ensure to use the natural rubber yoga mat store more regularly to maintain performance
- Always ensure your mat and the floor are completely dry before placing your mat on the floor. A wet mat or wet floor can cause color transfer and staining to the floor
Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep the eKO® Series rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.What's sustainable?
- The eKO Lite Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber.
- Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO Lite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber.
- According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Lite Mat is a high-performance mat that is also good for the environment.
- Made in Taiwan. Read more about Manduka's sustainable production