Patagonia M’s Baggies™ Longs - 7"
Rugged, multifunctional shorts designed for use in and out of the water, made with quick-drying 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Features
- Made with quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring; quick-drying black mesh liner
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water; pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear snap pocket
- 7” inseam
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Weight 227 g (8 oz)
- 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- View Patagonia’s Footprint Chronicles
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.