Patagonia men's shorts outseam 48cm
A Patagonia classic, the Wavefarer® Boardshorts are the foundation of Patagonia boardshorts collection. Made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks.Features
- Made of durable, quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 48cm / 19"; midlength is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.What is Sustainable?
4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
View The Footprint ChroniclesAbout Patagonia
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.