Patagonia women’s alpine performance pants An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Pants feature a waterproof/breathable, 3-layer GORE-TEX shell fabric—now 100% recycled—in a full side-zip pant. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Lakeshore ice crags, posthole approaches, blizzard-blasted summits: the rugged Triolet Pants are unfazed. A waterproof/breathable 3-layer, 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects you on exposed belay ledges. Full-separating side zips with two-way waterproof zippers let you vent on the go, or put on/take off your pants without removing skis or boots. An articulated pattern and gusseted crotch allows easy movement and comfort under a harness, and the waist separates with a zippered fly. Interior elasticized hook-and-loop tabs customize the fit; the welted vertical pockets have DWR-treated zippers; and the double cuff has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops. With belt loops and a jacket attachment loop at rear.
Read more: What are the differences between Patagonia shell pants? Features
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket-attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use two-way waterproof zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap tabs
- Two vertical front pockets are welted with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 576 g (20.3 oz)
Shell: 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
View The Footprint ChroniclesAbout Patagonia
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.