Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell 3L Pullover - 100% Recycled Nylon Simple and unpretentious, trusted Torrentshell 3L Pullover uses 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Read more: What are the differences between Patagonia shell jackets? Features
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 332 g (11.7 oz)
The model is 183 cm and wearing size M.Materials
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWhat is Sustainable?
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The Footprint Chronicles® - Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions, and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain. Check out the suppliers that impact the Torrentshell Jacket. View Patagonia’s Footprint Chronicles
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.